Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Update on bk

Calgary Police have positively identified the body found in Bragg Creek as that of our good friend bk. They will host a media scrum at 16:30 today to make the official announcement. Please join me in wishing his family the best in these difficult times.

RIP Brian Wayne Kullman

A great man, loving friend and avid cyclist that will be missed by many. Brian always had a great big smile on his face and did his best to make sure you left with one too. He offered never ending support and encouragement to everyone in the cycling scene and helped me out on many occasions. I will miss our weekly roller training sessions, espresso shots and bike geekery but most of all I will miss one of my closest and best friends.



2 Comments:

Blogger Alanis said...

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of BK. I didn't know him well, but he was obviously a very nice person. I know he will be greatly missed amongst all of you. Please accept my condolences.
-A

07:14

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry - I have prayed for a different outcome..prayed and prayed.

I cannot begin to imagine what you and your friends are going through - and I will not even try to assume I can offer any sympathy other than that of a friend who cares for you and is deeply saddened.

I am blessed and lucky to have wonderful friends, and am so sorry when some must endure a tragedy such as this.

13:01

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2006 The Experience | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.